PCBA TEST FIXTURES
To suit your needs!
What are PCBA Test Fixtures?
There are many different kind of test fixtures; PCBA Test fixtures, Bed of Nails Fixtures, Functional Test Fixtures etc. etc.
Depending upon our customer’s needs, the test fixtures are offered to our customers both as stand-alone units, as complete wired and assembled fixtures, or as a part of a turnkey solution with test-software, measurement instruments, PC/Controller and test data management.
- The choice of fixture is based upon many different factors, like:
- Manual or semi- or fully automatic operations
- Single/double testing
- Exchangeable cassettes
- Tunable tables
- RF applications
- Safety components like swiches, relay, lock, safety lid, etc.
DSE also advice about the choice of test-probes. Whatever demands our customers have for mechanical size, tip style, spring load and travel, current, frequency, plating or type of termination… Together with our customer, we will find the optimal solution.
Standard Test Fixture
- DSE is working with a wide range of standard fixtures like GPS Prüftechnik and ATX for test of PCBA, EOL and HiPOT. Regarding test of wireless devices DSE is working with Tescom RF-shield box's and Tem Cells.
Custom Test Fixture
- DSE offers special solutions of any kind and we love a challenge…. Fixtures for automatic Inline Testers (ATE), mobile test units, burn-in test, calibration test or even gyro based test and many others...
DSE has our own mechanical workshop for design, development and manufacturing. We often modify a standard fixture to meet specific customer requirements.