New HVC Stand Alone for end-users of wire!
-The newly developed High voltage Tester is a stand alone model designed for end-users of wire - no PC needed
- Simple in installation
- Operates without PC
- Settings directly on unit
- Analog interface for PLC
- LED indicators on front
- Detected fault output signal
- Tailor made for end users of wire
The new HVC Stand-Alone measuring head offers the end user of wire a effective way to detect defects as pin-holes or cracks in the insulation of the wire before starts processing.
Adding this measuring head before winding a rotor, coil, transformer, hairpin etc. secures the final product is not turned into scrap due to missing or insufficient insulation of the wire. Checking missing overlap for wrapped wire is possible too.
Full control from PLC - no PC needed
Then having many winding machines running with different applications a PLC control is a more practical way of controlling and outputting data. Direct access to detected fault output makes it also possible to stop the winding process or do a marking of the wire.
Simple in installation and simple in operation.
Only 24 VDC is needed. The setting of the High Voltage and Threshold is done on the front by means of five individual pre-sets (other pre-sets can be made on request) or analogue interface [0.. 10 VDC] for make settings and fault current measurements.
Features of the HVC measuring heads:
- Full 360 degree surface coverage of the wire
- Build in controller with 5 individual pre-set for both the High Voltage tension and Threshold
- Interface for PLC, direct setting of HV and Fault current/Threshold from [0.. 10 VDC]
- Output for measured fault current
- Wide range of electrodes available from wire size 8 µm to a completed bended “hairpin”
- Optical isolated output when fault is detected.
- Output for switch on light tower (Power ON & High Voltage ON)
- No damage from sparks (low power design)
- Wide output test Voltage range 350 VDC to 6000 VDC
- Low tension means no damage of the enamel because of the very soft conductive brushes
Download the datasheet here