DSE Moisture Measurement Equipment and solutions for cranes
- DSE4100 - the most accurate Moisture Meters on the market
The DSE4100 microwave-based moisture measuring equipment is specially designed to offer unique possibilities in determination of the moisture value in all types of baled biomasses e.g. all straw types, hay types, corn stover and others that are being feed into power plants by the use of cranes.
The principle of the Moisture Meter
The principle of the Moisture Meter is to place a transmitter and a receiver on each side of the bale of biomass. The transmitter transmits the Microwaves through the material, and the receiver measures the strength of the signal passing through. The moisture value is then calculated based on the energy loss of the microwave signal.
Features of the DSE4100 Series
- Very accurate
- High measuring range (measures up to 30% through two hesston bales)
- Designed for 24/7 operations in industrial environment
- Based on Microwave Technology
- Industrial RS485 Communication
- Low RF Radiation
- 2.4 GHz publically available
- Measuring frequency to be installed is publically available - requires no special permission from the authorities
For more information - please download the Datasheet.